At Cedar International School we are fortunate to have a wide range of excellent facilities for learning, fitness and enjoyment.
- Twenty-one air conditioned classrooms, twenty of which are equipped with SMART Boards.
- Two fully equipped science labs.
- Dedicated instruction spaces for Art, Music and Information Technology.
- A beautiful library housing several thousand books.
- High speed WiFi throughout the campus.
- Dedicated Kindergarten and Pre Kindergarten play areas.
- An all weather synthetic Football (Soccer) pitch.
- A Basketball Court (also marked for Netball, Volleyball and Handball).
- Skateboard park.
- Outside performance stage.
- A large open air student terrace and culinary space.
- Shaded seating quiet areas around the campus.
We are constantly improving and aim to be one of the very best equipped schools in the region.
In addition to the facilities and equipment on campus, our students regularly make use of the excellent facilities in the surrounding area including an Olympic sized running track, Squash and Tennis Courts, Sailing, Scuba Diving and of course the wonderful beaches the territory is famous for, which host the annual Cedar ‘Beach Olympics’.
We would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in finding out more about Cedar International School, or would like to visit our campus in the British Virgin Islands please send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.