The four main forms required for an application to Cedar International School are available for download below. In addition, please see the checklist for additional items required below.
Please provide the following items, in addition to the completed forms above.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Passport / Belonger Card.
- Copy of most recent immunisation record.
- Copies of grade reports (2 years).
- Copies of academic or relevant health assessments and/or SEN documentation.
- Copy of permission letter from Department of Education (transferring students).
- Non-refundable $300 application fee.
- Two passport size photographs.
If you are applying for either financial aid or a scholarship, please use the appropriate form below.
If you have any questions or need assistance during the admissions process, please contact Cedar’s Admissions Administrator, Verney O’Neal