Thank you for your interest in applying to Cedar International School. This section contains all the information and forms required to complete an application to enrol at Cedar. Please read all sections carefully. If you have any questions or need assistance during the application process, please contact Cedar’s Admissions Administrator.
Steps to having your child enrolled at Cedar:
1. Take a tour of our facilities if you are in the BVI.
2. Meet with / speak with the PYP, MYP or DP coordinator to learn more about the IB curriculum.
3. Meet with the Admissions Administrator to understand the process of enrolling a child in a private school in the BVI.
4. Complete and submit the required forms and supporting documents for admissions to the Admissions Administrator.
5. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the school’s decision.
6. Apply for permission from the Ministry of Education and Culture for your child to attend school in the BVI. Note: This is done after your work permit is approved. Click here to access the application form.
7. Purchase the required school uniforms.
8. The head of school will send you a welcome letter to inform you about what to do/expect on the child’s first day of school.
- Pre‐kindergarten Classes – Students must be three years of age by August 31 of the year of admission.
- Kindergarten Class – Students must be five years of age by August 31 of the year of admission.
- Grades 1-11 – Grade placement is determined by the Head of School and is based predominantly on a child’s age, however, academic skill level and social maturity will be taken into account. Cedar International School reserves the right to determine the proper placement of all new students.